Author Topic: Multiple "mood"/"occasion" support like genre has  (Read 2061 times)

EuroMIX

Forgive me if I've missed this anywhere, and this isn't a massive priority, but I could definitely see myself possibly using these tags for when I want to easily play music for a particular mood or occasion, but by default MusicBee only lets you pick one from each list.

I don't know if this is a tagging restriction, but I'd love a setup like genre where you can easily add multiple of each with a delimiter.

theta_wave

Did you try adding multiple moods with the same delimiter you used for genres in the mood field?

EuroMIX

Did you try adding multiple moods with the same delimiter you used for genres in the mood field?

The problem is that MusicBee has a great separate window for genre editing, but mood and occasion only have a single drop-down list each, and neither appears to make it easy to select more than one choice at a time. It would be nice if they had their own separate window like genre does so it would be easier to select more than one within the program.

Steven

• Administrator
i made a change recently where if you end the text with "; " then selecting another item from the drop-down appends to the text

EuroMIX

i made a change recently where if you end the text with "; " then selecting another item from the drop-down appends to the text

Can I ask when this change will be made available, if it's not already in the patchable 3.1 betas (I'll have to check)?

Edit: Just checked the latest version and it's there, thanks.
Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:59:07 PM by EuroMIX