Author Topic: two compact player bugs  (Read 3300 times)

redwing

1. If you select a TM view on compact player, the menu to choose TM gets disabled. You can't switch to another TM view. Always on top & customize panel command at the bottom are grayed out as well.

2. If you disable "draw controls on picture" setting, scrolling the mouse wheel on most area of the panel changes volume. With TM view, you cannot scroll lyrics without changing volume at the same time with the mouse wheel.
Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:19:37 AM by redwing

Steven

• Administrator
1 is fixed for the next update and i have changed the behavior for 2 so you now need to mouse wheel anywhere on the player controls panel (when draw controls on picture is disabled) for the volume to change

redwing

Fixed except this:

Always on top & customize panel command at the bottom are grayed out as well.

redwing

Always on top is now available, but customize panel command is still grayed out which is available if you click on menu button on the left.

Steven

• Administrator
yes thats right. For theater mode the customise panel settings dont apply

redwing

With TM view, you cannot scroll lyrics without changing volume at the same time with the mouse wheel.

This bug wasn't completely fixed. If you switch to main player and then back to compact player, or restart MB into compact player mode, mouse wheel scrolling over any places on TM view changes volume.

Steven

• Administrator
With TM view, you cannot scroll lyrics without changing volume at the same time with the mouse wheel.

This bug wasn't completely fixed. If you switch to main player and then back to compact player, or restart MB into compact player mode, mouse wheel scrolling over any places on TM view changes volume.
i am not able to reproduce this or see how it could happen. Which theater mode skin is easy to reproduce this with (I tried the Compact View skin)

redwing

It happens with every TM view. PMed my settings file.

Steven

• Administrator
thanks - i can reproduce this using your settings and thats fixed for the next update
Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 11:35:07 AM by Steven

redwing

This bug has been reintroduced. In compact player mode, mouse wheel scrolling over any places on TM view changes volume.

redwing