Author Topic: save artwork in bulk for entire album or selection  (Read 3051 times)

jokkebal

Dear Steven,
First, thank you for this great tool, it is the best I've seen so far. A wish, though :
for an individual track, you can choose to embed the picture in the music file PLUS link it to a track (i've still got to find out the difference so I always tick both...) WITHOUT saving the found artwork to a folder.jpg. This is particularly practical e.g. when you have a bunch of different songs in one folder that are not of the same album. However, this only works song per song, I have not found the possibility to do it via the "edit" option (shift+enter). This would save me a real great deal of time !
Thanks and regards !

Steven

• Administrator
as long as you are using 1.2.3785 or above, in Preferences/ Tags/ Artwork Storage you can select the combination of artwork storage (untick folder.jpg in your case)
any new artwork will be saved as you specify.
For existing artwork, you can change the artwork locations for individual or multiple files in the Tag Editor - see the Artwork tab and click the Save To button to edit the locations. However if you are editing in bulk it only makes sense to edit the picture for multiple files from the same album
Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 05:03:22 PM by Steven

ferongr

Related, wanted to open a thread but there's no need about that now. Supposedly you have a mixed playlist going, you see no album art for the current track. Setting the Album Art in this case applies only to the current track and not the whole album. I save as folder.jpg (no embedding) and link to track.