Author Topic: Cannot add drive mapping for auto-organization  (Read 2010 times)

redwing

1. Were there any changes made to auto-organization feature?
I can't seem to add a new drive mapping for music files. Trying to add "C:\" in addition to "D:\" drive in the first rule. But upon clicking on proceed button, MB becomes unresponsive and I have to kill the process. No errors get logged.

2. Related to this, if you add multiple mappings, the "Organise Library Files" pane gets too long and it can't show proceed & close buttons at the bottom. It needs a scroll bar.

3. Also there's a weird skinning issue with the pane.

When opened initially, it shows an unskinned 100,100,100 border line. But if you move around the dialog, the color changes to normal.
Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 05:16:46 AM by redwing

redwing

Regarding #3, it happens with most popup windows.

The following is when opening "Rip CD" dialog with Bee-liever's Wing-ated skin. If you're moving around the window a little, the unskinned grey line gets skinned properly.

Steven

• Administrator
1. Were there any changes made to auto-organization feature?
I can't seem to add a new drive mapping for music files. Trying to add "C:\" in addition to "D:\" drive in the first rule. But upon clicking on proceed button, MB becomes unresponsive and I have to kill the process. No errors get logged.
no changes have been made for ages. If its repeatable let me know you are happy to run a debug version

redwing

So does that work for you? Then I'll test with a fresh installation and let you know.

redwing

OK. It's working. The differences I found is now both the target folder and naming template have to be filled. It used to require only target folder if the user wants to use the same naming template as the previous rule with the same target folder.

Regarding #2, I found resizing the window can help address the issue. But probably it will still need a scroll bar with lots of mappings.

Steven

• Administrator
3. Also there's a weird skinning issue with the pane.

When opened initially, it shows an unskinned 100,100,100 border line. But if you move around the dialog, the color changes to normal.
thats fixed for all cases