Author Topic: MB 3.1.6332 Portable:Where can I change the path to the "Tag Backups" directory?  (Read 1321 times)

Adson

I have a little problem after moving a portable MB into another folder on the same drive as before.

Everytime MB starts, it creates new folders along the former folder path which I had deleted.

As a matter of fact it creates a folder named "Tag Backups" in the folder where it was installed before.

I have already reinstalled MB in the new folder, but the "Tag Backups" folder appears with every start of MB in the old place.

I have also looked into the MusicBeeSettings.ini but could not find an appropiate entry which I could change manually.

It's no big deal but a small annoyance which I hope ot get rid off with your help.

Thanks in advance for your help.  :)

boroda

suggest that you are using additional tagging tools plugin. if its so, have deleted *old* (previous) portable mb?

Adson

suggest that you are using additional tagging tools plugin. if its so, have deleted *old* (previous) portable mb?

Thanks for your hint.

I now have searched for the wrong path string in all files within the MB directory.
I found several files with the wrong path and changed it manually.

Since I have changed 5 or 6 files I am not sure which one caused the problem.

But everything works fine now. The old directory path is not created anymore when starting MB :)