I've had MB (v3.1.6275), for about 2 months and love it!
However, I'm also having problems with the Auto-DJ feature, but I'm sure it's just me being thick and not a bug, otherwise I would expect to see many more posts!Auto DJ Settings are currently:
- (although I have tried a combination of other settings).
* Initial list size 1
* Maintain 25 upcoming tracks
* Source music tracks from: Playlist 'WIFE MIX'
* Selection mode: Random - select by trackThe 'WIFE MIX' is an Auto Playlist:-
* Playlist is WIFE
* Playlist is CLASSICAL
* Playlist is STARRED
* Last Played is not in the last 10 days <===(Note:
If Auto-DJ were pulling in new tracks, this option should trap any repeats??)
* Skip Count is 0
* Rating is not 1*
* Limit to: 100 items Random
* Shuffle: Random
Whilst listening to music in 'Playing Now' view, after about 10 - 15 tracks have been played, and the list contains the max of 30 tracks (or one, on view page), the Auto-DJ function adds tracks that have already been played! Play Now action Settings are:
* Clear list and play selected tracks only
* Prune played tracks: keep the last 5 tracks
Any hints, tips, advice would be much appreciated...