Author Topic: How Do You Work With Podcasts and MB?  (Read 3616 times)

a2a

Wondering how you MB lovers and community work with podcasts in the application?

Do you use subscribe to many and use the feature much? How do you go about listening to them in terms of your workflow behaviour within the application e.g. listen to newly downloaded episodes and navigate your library for other things?

Do you synchronise MB with your portable devices to listen to podcasts? Create playlists with them?

Interested to find out and hear more since, for me, there's one thing I wish the application would do: include downloaded podcasts in the library.

Typically I configure podcasts to be downloaded into particular folder and not e.g. just a podcast directory. Lots of the podcasts - for example DJ radio shows - are alongside other pieces of music they've released, so I'd love the to have all these in one place. Also, BBC podcasts for example; I subscribe to many of them and rather than navigate each show in the podcast part of MB, it would be so much better if they were in the library listed under one artist - and you could then navigate the different shows as albums?

I posted a wishlist request, but it seems there's no appetite from the community so I was interested - and would really like to hear your general thoughts - on how the community works with MB and podcasts :)

boroda

i dont listen to podcasts at all, but not because mb has poor functionality for that. maybe i just lack good podcast sources (or am not aware of them).