Author Topic: option to either select, play, or open the expanded panel in Album Cover view  (Read 19054 times)

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

Sorry, it made no differences.

then a single row displayed per track in the sub-header section.

I'm not sure how you defined "sub-header section" here. I also noticed tracks not under sub-header shows 2 rows while tracks under sub-header shows a single row when all tracks have different artists value.

redwing

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
track. That remains the case when multiple columns are displayed but now when the expanded panel only has one column, only the tracks that have a differing artist show a second line
MB 3.1.6406.40476
Various Artists albums are now no longer showing the different artists on each track
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Steven

• Administrator
MB 3.1.6406.40476
Various Artists albums are now no longer showing the different artists on each track
it should be fixed now

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
it should be fixed now
Yep. MB 3.1.6407.13656 and working fine now.
Thank you.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

redwing

When clicking on an album at the bottom row, the play button remains on the expanded panel for some milliseconds.
Once cached, it's no longer noticeable for that album, but continues to happen to other newly expanded albums.

Steven

• Administrator
I cant seem to reproduce that although it is an issue that was happening before i made this functionality available.
Could you try this version to see if this helps:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip

redwing

It seems working better.
Now I see the issue only from a few first attempts opening albums in the bottom row during that session. After opening one to two albums, other albums don't show the button.

Steven

• Administrator
it should be properly fixed now. It was happening if you directly clicked the play button and the panel scrolls