Author Topic: Playlist Explorer • Deleting an "Empty" Exported Playlist • MusicBee v3.1.6303  (Read 1666 times)

WannaBee

Hello everyone :)

Sometime ago, I exported a number of playlists- two of which are displayed under the heading "Exported" in the Playlist Explorer. Since then, I have split the MusicBee Music Library into several separate ones. Now, I am unable to delete any one of the two exported playlists. Even though neither one of the two lists is populated, upon deletion MusicBee flags an error, which reads: "The selected folder is not empty and cannot be deleted". I am quite certain that this result is all of my own doing, but could one of you perhaps please point out how to fix this?

Thank you.

Steven

• Administrator
its not clear what you are really doing.
If you are trying to delete "Exported" and that is a playlist folder then you need to delete the playlists in that folder first and then delete the folder.
You can easily do the same from windows explorer

WannaBee

I have inadvertently deleted the previous response which provided the solution.  :(

Just to say: Problem solved, and thank you Steven- I have now deleted the "Exported" folder via Windows Explorer.
Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 05:28:54 PM by WannaBee