Author Topic: Radio Stations Disappeared • MusicBee v3.1.6293  (Read 1756 times)

WannaBee

Hi everyone  :)

My list of radio stations disappeared. It is hard to pinpoint an event, or time, to it. My guess is it disappeared after splitting my Music Library. I have read in elsewhere on the forum that the radio stations are stored in the main library file: "musicBeeLibrary.mbl". This file is located in each of the new libraries.

How do I retrieve the lost list of radio stations?

Steven

• Administrator
I cant imagine any scenario where MB would remove the stations. Unless you have a backup of MusicBeeLibrary.mbl then you wont be able to recover them unless somehow they are now in your music library

WannaBee

Thank you. On the other hand, I am absolutely certain that I have not removed them intentionally. I do have a backup, but I do not know to retrieve the stations.

Steven

• Administrator
set up a new portable instance with its own library and then replace musicbeelibrary.mbl
in the radio stations panel you can export the stations
and then with your usual instance of musicbee, you can import the stations from the exported file

WannaBee

Report:

I replaced the newly created "musicbeelibrary.mbl" file in the new instance of MB with the backup. The radio stations were present, and a few of them were quickly confirmed to work. No glitches. Proceeded to export the radio stations xml file, directly followed by importing it into the old instance of MB. The radio stations are not present after this. MB restarted. Stations still not present. Whole process repeated afresh, without any luck.