Author Topic: Track information links not working, maybe  (Read 888 times)

Rwest

Hi, I'm having a problem with the track information links. For almost all my music, whenever I click the album name in the track information it takes me to that album and displays all the tracks.  However, for some of my music, when I click the album or the artist it won't display anything.  It will still say "album is xxx" or "Artist is xxx" but won't display the tracks.  Also if I select the artist it will display the tracks for one album from that artist but not another one. I've made sure the album and artist name is in the tags, but even then if I click the album name in the track information for a song that I'm currently playing it should at least display that song right? I also made sure that what defines an album is just the album name.  Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks for the help.

Also, if I sort all my music by artist, then select an artist, it still wont display those albums or tracks, but it displays some of the other albums.  But if I sort my music by the directory on my computer, all the albums show up.