Author Topic: Questions About Some Odd Behavior  (Read 1013 times)

iamambuser

Okay, so a few odd things I've noticed that may or may not be attributed to my "Selective Blindness" ("You just need to click that check box RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU."). That being said, prior to 3.1, I just kept everything pretty much stock, only changing the skin, how MB plays tracks, and how it organizes them. So now that I've updated to 3.1, I figured I should try and make it more to my liking aesthetically. Again, there probably "user error" so that's why I'm posting here instead of going directly to "Bug Reports".

1. Now Playing Tab
I'm using the "Sidebar Player" in the right sidebar. If I use "Artist Picture", "Album Cover Mix", or "Large Album", some elements of the sidebar player cover other elements unless the sidebar is widened.
vs
But not with "Playing Tracks" or "Upcoming Tracks"

Also, the built in visualizer in "Artist Picture", "Album Cover Mix", and "Large Album" shows "Centered Frequency Range" and cannot be changed.

2. Compact Player
If I use one of the "Theater Modes" in the compact player, the menu button/drop down greys out everything except "Artist Picture", "Album Cover Mix", "Large Album", "Playing Tracks" and "Upcoming Tracks". I have to go to either "Edit Preferences" or "Customize Panels" to change to a different "Theater Mode". This wasn't the case in version 3.0.

And again the built in visualizer in "Artist Picture", "Album Cover Mix", and "Large Album" shows "Centered Frequency Range" and cannot be changed.

3. Podcast Chapters
I just noticed that this is a thing and MB has integrated it. Way cool. Okay, now the odd part. If I double click to play or left click, play now/queue next/queue last the complete podcast track loads and the chapters appear in the scrolling title in the player and the popup. But if I drag and drop into the "Playing Tracks" in the right sidebar, the chapters load like separate tracks (or like loading a cue sheet) and the highlighted track playing does not advance as the podcast chapters progress. This seems like a bug but could be something weird on my end.

Sorry about the long post and hopefully these are all just "Click that check box in front of you" fixes.

Thanx