Author Topic: Artwork problem with albums with Mixed tags  (Read 1674 times)

StefanIvanovic

MusicBee shows no artwork when whole album is selected because Composer tags are mixed. Artwork is shown for albums that have only Track title and Track tags different. All other tags are identical for all tracks on this album, including artwork. I don't know if issue is there when some other tags are mixed (e.g. Conductor). MB version 3.1.6287

Edit: I just realized that this is not Id3v2 but MPEG4 tagged album, but I checked with another MPEG4 tagged album and artwork is shown normally for whole album, but that album has no mixed tags except for Track and Track number
Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:40:01 PM by StefanIvanovic

Steven

• Administrator
there will be some difference with the artwork in each file and will have nothing to do with any differences in the composer. I suggest you just reapply the same artwork to all the files.

StefanIvanovic

It was corrupted artwork picture after all. Pictures were all apparently exactly the same, but with Mp3Tag I found that one of them was corrupted. It is fine now, no bug at all. Is it my browser or forum bug I see this last post in Times New Roman?
Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:38:39 PM by psychoadept

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
There were font tags applied to your post.  Happened by accident, I guess?  I took them off.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

StefanIvanovic

It is Opera bug. I can't reproduce it in Edge. Happened when I started writing comment and then deleted everything and started typing again, then it is in Times New Roman. But it is Opera Developer, so sometimes buggy it is...  :-\