Author Topic: Problem when filtering multiple genres in the Music Explorer  (Read 72 times)

databar

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Hi, just discovered MusicBee, amazing software.

I encountered a bug on multiple genres in the Music Explorer :
say I have an MP3 file with multiple genres in the tags (ID3v2.3).
I want to filter by genre in the music explorer.
The different genres stored in the file do appear separately in the list.
If I open the first genre stored in the MP3 file, it works : the file is displayed in the right frame.
If I open the other genres, I get "No matches found".

It works fine in the "Music" tab.
I use MusicBee v3.0.6132.

Steven

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 24494
update to the latest version from the downloads page as i believe thats already fixed