Author Topic: Hungarian  (Read 8800 times)

nvi9

Hi

My question below is only for Hungarian-speaking readers (maybe there is any), so it is in Hungarian.
For the others, I'm asking whether was here anyone started translating MB to this language. In case of no response, I will start it soon.

Szóval a kérdésem, hogy akárki nekikezdett-e már a fordításnak? Ha igen, hol tart jelenleg, van-e még értelme bekapcsolódni?
Magyarul folytathatjuk ennek megbeszélését itt is, vagy üzenetben (esetleg email-ben).

nvi9

phred

• Global Moderator
If you don't see it in the Localization sub-forum (and I don't) it's a pretty good bet that it hasn't been done.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
In case of no response, I will start it soon.

Fantastic, thanks!
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

wolfiu

Hi!
My english is not perfect, but i can help to translate. I can't wait for the hungarian translation! :) How you move guys?

nvi9

Up to now I have translated circa 45% of the strings. I haven't uploaded the lng file anywhere yet, but if here was anyone (else) interested in pre-proofreading, let me know.
Wolfiu, let's discuss that how would you like to help!

nvi9

Circa 77% of Hungarian translation is done, but proofread needed. No updates planned in the immediate future due to lack of time.

A magyar fordítás kb. 77%-a kész, de ellenőrzés szükséges. Sajnos a közlejövőben nagyobb előrehaladás nem várható időhiány miatt.

goo.gl/sY9F8z
Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 11:13:10 PM by nvi9

Kacsinzon

Greeting!

Since I saw that nobody has been dealing with the translation for a long time, I started to fill the gap.

I will soon upload the Hungarian language file, which will include a translation of MusicBee version 3.3.

Sincerely, Kacsinzon

Kacsinzon

Greeting!

The translation is about 90%, there are still untranslated parts. The missing parts will be reversed later.

The translation can be downloaded from the link below.

Hungarian language file v3.3
Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 09:51:24 PM by Kacsinzon

Kacsinzon

Hi!

Over the last few days I have translated the entire language file from almost zero. Completed, but there may be some shortcomings. If you notice something, please report it and fix it.
The current translation also includes the translation of the 3.3, so the program communicates entirely in Hungarian.

On the link below you will always find the latest Hungarian translation, so I will translate it later.

Last Updated: 4/6/2019

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjozupWMBtHtqNYJjiWJy0bwjL06ZQ

- Update: Rule fixes

Sziasztok!

Az elmúlt pár nap alatt szinte nulláról újrafordítottam az egész nyelvi fájlt. Elkészült, azonban előfordulhatnak még hiányosságok. Ha észrevesztek valamit, kérlek benneteket azt jelezzétek és javítva lesz.
A jelenlegi fordítás tartalmazza a 3.3 verzió fordítását is, igy teljesen magyarul kommunikál a program.

Az alábbi linken mindig a legfrissebb magyar fordítást találjátok meg, tehát a későbbiekben is le fogom fordítani amit kell.

Utolsó frissítés: 2019.06.04.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjozupWMBtHtqNYJjiWJy0bwjL06ZQ

Frissítés: Elírás javítások
Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 01:26:31 PM by Kacsinzon