Author Topic: SD card syncing error  (Read 2723 times)

redwing

See if this report is relevant to your case: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=24310.0

If that's not the case, try with another SD card to see if you can replicate the issue.

Hoofer

No, I have the microSD card inserted into the adapter and that inserted into the SD card slot on the laptop.

Hoofer

I'll get another SD card and try that and report when I've tried the new SD card.

Hoofer

It looks like I had a failed SD card.  I'm not sure why MB error indicated that the disk where the temp folder resides was out of space? I installed a new SD card and the sync worked well.  I also reverted to the default condition using the temp folder on the small SSD drive and that also worked fine.  Thanks for all your help in resolving.

redwing

I think the error indeed meant space on the target device, not on the temp folder drive and just showed which file was failed to copy. Anyway glad to hear it's finally resolved.

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
To cap this off, there are counterfeit cards on the market, even through Amazon. They take 32GB cards, label them with higher capacities, code them so they appear to be the higher capacity when mounted, and ship them in convincing packaging. A possibility here.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6