Author Topic: Different views for playlists  (Read 3636 times)

yourpassenger

I would like to be able to assign a specific view for each playlist, rather than having them share the same view. For example Top 25 shown as 'tracks' view, compilations as 'album art' view etc

am I doing it wrong?

yourpassenger

greenday1987

• Long live OiNK!
Seems pointless to me. Just change the view manually
RIP OiNK

I've recently joined last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/drjswho
Feel free to add me if you wish :)

EAC V1.0 beta 3 can be downloaded here
And a full guide on setting it up and ripping a CD can be here

Blinghound

Maybe not a different view for each playlist, but I would find having each tab able to retain its own view very helpful.

Steven

• Administrator
I would like to be able to assign a specific view for each playlist, rather than having them share the same view. For example Top 25 shown as 'tracks' view, compilations as 'album art' view etc
i've added this for the next update. In the auto-playlist definition you can specify a particular view if you want now

Steven

• Administrator
Maybe not a different view for each playlist, but I would find having each tab able to retain its own view very helpful.
the current granularity of views is
- library
- now playing
- playlists (auto-playlists now can have their own view assigned to override the default)
- web
- computer & devices
where each of those categories retains its own view

i am already thinking of splitting music library and inbox, so would you still need each tab to retain its own view?
Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 03:59:57 PM by Steven

yourpassenger

i've added this for the next update. In the auto-playlist definition you can specify a particular view if you want now

That's really great, thanks!

carloscs

i am already thinking of splitting music library and inbox, so would you still need each tab to retain its own view?

I was about to request this. Very needed now while I'm setting in order several years of rips without taking care in tagging.