Author Topic: Auto tag lyrics of multiple tracks in one go  (Read 4424 times)

Foraes

Hi,

first of all: Thank you for this awesome music player!

I really love the "auto download and embed lyrics"-feature of MusicBee but it is still a lot of work to click through every single song to get all the lyrics. Is it somehow possible to auto tag the lyrics of multiple tracks in one go?

phred

• Global Moderator
Select the tracks you wish to find lyrics for > right-click > Auto-Tag by track > Update Missing Lyrics
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Foraes

Thank you!  :)

Is there any way to auto tag the lyrics of instrumental songs (genre tagged as instrumental) with a term like "Instrumental"?
Otherwise MusicBee flags a huge amount of instrumental music as "missing lyrics".

phred

• Global Moderator
I'm not aware of an auto-process, but you can sort by genre > select all the instrumentals > right-click > edit > lyrics tab > mark as having no lyrics

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Foraes

Thanks again!  ;)
Another question: Can I manually add additional lyrics sources apart from the existing four (LyricWiki, ChartLyrics, LoloLyrics and Gracenote)?

phred

• Global Moderator
Take a look in the Plugins section for Lyrics Reloaded. Install the plugin per the directions. I suggest reading at least the last few pages of the thread as some users have added additional providers and/or fixed some of the existing ones. Please post any questions about this plugin in its thread so the plugin author will be sure to see them.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki