Author Topic: Different Cover Pics from Music Bee to Phone  (Read 2171 times)

DashKappei

Hi there,
here are the pics of what happens to me:

What appears in MusicBee Library

What appears on my Android Phone (with CyanogenMod)

It only happens with few tracks hopefully, but even after deleting the tracks from the phone, deleting the pics from the tracks on the Library, saving, reputting the pics re-save, and resync the problem doesn't reslove. It's driving me crazy!

Steven

• Administrator
i expect the issue is nothing to do with musicbee. You need to figure out what your player is doing eg. there might be a special folder it looks at first for pictures

Alumni

My guess is its either one of two things;
The music player on your phone is automatically downloading artwork from the internet.
There is a conflict between embedded album covers and folder thumbnails (eg: folder.jpg).

DashKappei

My guess is its either one of two things;
The music player on your phone is automatically downloading artwork from the internet.
There is a conflict between embedded album covers and folder thumbnails (eg: folder.jpg).
I'm 100% sure that the embedded CyanogenMod Music player i use doesn't download artwork from internet.
For the second one i can't find it. I've looked in every single folder in my phone and that pic doesn't appear anywhere.
Looking on my device on MusicBee however displays the correct cover pic.

Alumni

I suggest changing the sync settings for your device; instead of embedding artwork select the copy to folder.jpg option.