Author Topic: Looking for music missing in my playlist  (Read 1060 times)

Mr. Trev

I've recently done a reinstall of Window and MB. It was an epic nightmare due to a borked Windows ISO and many other issues - some even my fault :)

Nonetheless, I finally got things sorted - mostly. Since I couldn't exactly remember what naming template I used in my previous install, some of the file locations in a few playlists aren't the same as what's in the library (eg. playlist has "Name, The". Library location is "The Name"). I know you can right click a missing track in a playlist and locate it, but is there a way to do this for the entire album? Having to do this track by track is going to take a whole lot of time.

Since most of the issues are in the "Name, The" vein, I considered organizing my whole library to use that format. If I do that however, all the playlist entries that are looking for "The Name" will be screwed and I'd be facing the same issue. If there is a way to bulk locate albums in the playlists I would reconsider because my Library organization could use some optimising