Author Topic: Threshold  (Read 39204 times)

Havokdan

Alumni

Links doesnt works here

Working for me, can you describe what happens when you click the link?

Havokdan

Links doesnt works here

Working for me, can you describe what happens when you click the link?

Nothing, I use the Jdownloader, and it indicates that the links are offline. Maybe it's because of the host on my windows, is it possible to have mirrors on other services?

Alumni

Added a new skin based on Microsoft's Groove Music: https://app.box.com/s/zg444rgnwehhatwrxyh96xudqiicgjgd

Nothing, I use the Jdownloader, and it indicates that the links are offline. Maybe it's because of the host on my windows, is it possible to have mirrors on other services?

Check the original post in this topic for backup links hosted on Mega.

Havokdan

Added a new skin based on Microsoft's Groove Music: https://app.box.com/s/zg444rgnwehhatwrxyh96xudqiicgjgd

Check the original post in this topic for backup links hosted on Mega.

Thank You!

delpinsky

Hi @Alumni

I've tried for the first time your amazing skin ThresholdLight on the UWP app of Musicbee :-*
But I have question, since it's an xmlc file, therefore not editable:

Is it possible to customize the TOP PANEL to have the Artist name and Track name one line above the Main Player Controls/Progress Bar?
Because as it is, basically the Progress Bar truncates the Artist & Track name, since the Progress Bar can't be resized.
Maybe am I missing something in the panel customization?

Antkh

Hi @Alumni

I've tried for the first time your amazing skin ThresholdLight on the UWP app of Musicbee :-*
But I have question, since it's an xmlc file, therefore not editable:

Is it possible to customize the TOP PANEL to have the Artist name and Track name one line above the Main Player Controls/Progress Bar?
Because as it is, basically the Progress Bar truncates the Artist & Track name, since the Progress Bar can't be resized.
Maybe am I missing something in the panel customization?

Same request. It's very difficult to see track info. Alumni, is it possible to have customizable track info above progress bar?