Author Topic: Use LEFT-RIGHT arrows when navigating within podcasts  (Read 1434 times)

klint

As the podcasts are displayed in list mode only, it would be very useful to have a way to navigate with the keyboard between the subscriptions list and the episodes list, best candidates for that being the LEFT and RIGHT arrows.
Then, together with UP and DOWN (already activated), fast navigation between subscriptions and their episodes will be much easier than now.

Thanks
Cheers

Steven

• Administrator
To be consistent with standard windows behavior and because i wouldnt be able to consistently have screens behave that way with those keys, i wont do what is asked.
However, I will improve the tab and shift tab handling in all panels so you can easily navigate across panels everywhere

klint

That makes sense. I will use the tab key then.:)
One question: when you say that you will improve, do you mean for instance that in this very example of podcasts panel, using "tab" from the subscription panel to the episode panel will put visible focus on the first entry in the list? (currently it does not, you have to use the down/up keys to get the focus on an episode).

Steven

• Administrator