Author Topic: Non-issue In my Error Log  (Read 1255 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
I see the following in the Error Log at least once a day, sometimes more. There's no pop-up when it happens and it doesn't seem to cause any issues. Looks like it might be plugin related. Should I (or you) be concerned?

Code
1/5/2017 3:25:38 PM - 6.1.7601.65536 - 3.1.6196.39115 - System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.ReceiveNotification(String sourceFileUrl, NotificationType type)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at MusicBee.Plugin.#=qqNLgPG8bzUWR9S2fJwbcG_5rDfjwq4Pc3wSa0HusdWU=()
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
no concerns for MB itself - its a bug in one of the plugins which only the plugin developer can comment on whether it matters and if a fix can be done

phred

• Global Moderator
Thanks. I guess I have to disable them one by one in order to find the culprit.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here