Author Topic: Changing the track title, text clipping  (Read 236 times)

Chaython

Not sure if this was a bug or added on purpose, but I don't recall having it before, the title will show 5 and a half characters with the text box overlapping it. It kicks my OCD. This then also clips the text box over top of the track length.

The latest MusicBee v3.0 patch.
The latest MusicBee v3.1 BETA patch.
Download & unzip into your MusicBee folder, overwriting existing files

I love music bee, still needs more work, but with these dedicated coders and huge community I know it will one day be a flawless multi-platform media center.

CritterMan

• I work in tech support, don't hold it against me.
Duplicated with 3.1.6196 on Win7 x64.
Home ~ Win7 x64 • MB 3.1 Portable • Schiit Modi Multibit (WASAPI) & Magni 2 Uber • Sennheiser HD 650
Work ~ Win10 x64 • MB 3.1 Portable • Schiit Fulla 2 (WASAPI) • Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-Ear
OTG ~ FiiO X5 Gen3 • Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-Ear

hiccup

That is not a a bug. I am pretty sure you have enabled 'enable direct editing of tags in the main window', and then double clicked the track in the extended panel.

CritterMan

• I work in tech support, don't hold it against me.
I think he was referring to the position of the text editor box in relation to the displayed title.
Home ~ Win7 x64 • MB 3.1 Portable • Schiit Modi Multibit (WASAPI) & Magni 2 Uber • Sennheiser HD 650
Work ~ Win10 x64 • MB 3.1 Portable • Schiit Fulla 2 (WASAPI) • Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-Ear
OTG ~ FiiO X5 Gen3 • Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-Ear

hiccup

Yes, I see. I stand corrected, I didn't read the title, only the post.
When you try to edit fields that way, that indeed does display a little bit awkward.
Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 06:31:46 PM by hiccup

scartez

Chaython

I'm also currently on  3.1.6196 on Win10 x64
sorry
The latest MusicBee v3.0 patch.
The latest MusicBee v3.1 BETA patch.
Download & unzip into your MusicBee folder, overwriting existing files

I love music bee, still needs more work, but with these dedicated coders and huge community I know it will one day be a flawless multi-platform media center.

Steven

• Administrator