Author Topic: Is there anyway to have a sub-grouping header in album cover view?  (Read 1345 times)

King_Cronecker

I have just organised my GTA IV radio stations files in Musicbee. I decided to count each station as a "disc" to keep the files in order. If anyone has a better recommendation for organising soundtracks like this, please let me know. My favourite view is Album cover, but it doesn't seem to have an option to sub-header each disc. I've looked at the sub-header tutorial and it only seems to take affect on the "Album and Tracks" view. Altogether there are 19 discs, or radio stations, that don't have any indication what they are except for identifying tracks that I know belong to certain stations within the game. I really don't want to use the Album and Tracks view as I much prefer the Album Cover View. Additionally, within one disc/station, they're unique to certain DLC and have different DJs that I would also like to see in the default view. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
That header can be anything you want it to be, including a custom or virtual tag.

Ctrl+o > Layout (1) > Customize Layout button under main panel > Configure Expanded Panel button

You are looking for Sub-Grouping Header. You can find info on custom tags and virtual tags in the wiki.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6