Author Topic: Library Explorer Clears All Playing Tracks And Plays Selection With Single Click  (Read 1466 times)

Dypsis

When I am playing some music and browsing with Library Explorer, if I single click on an album, it immediately removes all Playing Tracks and plays the album I single clicked on. I was expecting the folder to expand displaying the tracks in the album.

This makes it very hard to navigate using Library Explorer. I looked for settings for Library Explorer to change this, but there are none. Is there any way to change this behaviour?

hiccup

Check your " 'PlayNow' action " under Preferences > Now Playing
And it sounds like your system is setup to perform a double-click when doing a single-click?

Dypsis

Check your " 'PlayNow' action " under Preferences > Now Playing
And it sounds like your system is setup to perform a double-click when doing a single-click?
No, I don't have Windows set to perform a single click double click.
This problem doesn't happen using the Navigator > Computer panel.

Which setting do you think is causing it? My settings image is below.

Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 04:11:16 AM by Dypsis

Steven

• Administrator
i am pretty sure the only actions that can initiate playback is a double cick and there are no setting to change that, or right click/ Play Now

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Your mouse button might be rebounding on occasion when you click it and producing a very fast double-click. This happens with my mouse at work on occasion inside of the web browser, and when it does I could swear it only clicked once. There's nothing wrong with the mouse and Windows normally filters these very fast double-clicks out. I wonder if MB doesn't filter them, the same behavior as Firefox. I don't have the issue at home because I have adjustable click force on my Mamba and have increased it for gaming.

Steven, can you comment on the double-click handling in MB? Is it controlled by Windows or could a very fast double-click trigger playback?
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6