Author Topic: Is it possible to hide tabs bar icons?  (Read 2125 times)

Lydky

Hi,

I don't need icons in the tabs bar, would it possible to hide them without use the UPPER TEXT option? I have seen many examples on screenshots, I don't know if it's Photoshop or a real possibility.

Thank you in advance.

Lydky

I'm not sure I was very clear, sorry. I want something like this: http://i.imgur.com/zDgBSzE.jpg

I can only choose between Centered/UPPER TEXT and Boxed/Mixed Text (with icons), would it be possible to have something like Centered/Mixed Text?

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
I see what you're looking for. I don't think this is currently possible through settings, perhaps someone else knows for sure. In the screenshot you provided, it might be the skin that is in use replacing the icons with nothing.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

phred

• Global Moderator
I don't need icons in the tabs bar, would it possible to hide them without use the UPPER TEXT option? I have seen many examples on screenshots, I don't know if it's Photoshop or a real possibility.
This is not currently possible. If it's really important to you, you can add it to the wishlist topic.

But I'd be interesting in seeing what you say are "many examples on screenshots." Can you provide a link or two? I seriously doubt that anyone posting a screenshot here on the forum would be Photoshopping it first.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Lydky

This is not currently possible. If it's really important to you, you can add it to the wishlist topic.

But I'd be interesting in seeing what you say are "many examples on screenshots." Can you provide a link or two? I seriously doubt that anyone posting a screenshot here on the forum would be Photoshopping it first.

https://albertnis.com/darkmod/ http://i.imgur.com/4ATKweZ.jpg

Icons can be annoying when I have too many tabs. It's not necessary a bad thing but an option would be great.

hiccup

From MB v3.0 on, especially the tabs have been undergoing a lot of development.
The screenshots you see have probably been made in a period somewhere in the middle of these developments.
You could create a wishlist request for this if it's important to you.