Author Topic: Podcast Changes not being saved  (Read 2375 times)

rambaldi

I can add add podcast subscriptions, download episodes (from the new subscriptions or old ones), mark episodes as played. Then when I close Music Bee and open it up again none of those changes are stored. Looking in the podcasts directory there area number of "Subscriptions_corrupted_" files. So I assume it is something to do with a bad subscription. Similar to http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=12875.0

I can provide zip file of the subscriptions/corrupted subscriptions if necessary as I have no idea looking in to them as to which subscription is corrupted.

Steven

• Administrator
try using the latest patch version and if it doesnt work then PM me a link to a zip of the latest corrupted subscriptions file

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee application files

rambaldi

Thank you, that seems to have fixed it  :) I was initially going to try the beta but the change log didn't seem to mention anything that I thought was applicable to this error.

macy

I've got the same problem. I have the latest version of Musicbee. I've sent PM.

macy

I've got the same problem. I have the latest version of Musicbee. I've sent PM.

New information.

I have narrowed it down to just one certain rss-link: https://cdn.radioplay.se/data/rss/304.xml

When I add it to musicbee I receive following message:

MusicBee v3.0.6335.15398 (Win10.0), 12 maj 2017 13:17:

System.NullReferenceException: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
   vid MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qqioL9JBV3FokL7WU41ZMyg==.#=qwuKjg4VUkZ3y12djA6xDyw==(#=q1XkxijC2bDkXmbXWb7bJT1vuuQ$4ERlzhVm4Gx_vrbw= #=q2GzyCW5K7kz8jYn5rVS9_w==)
   vid MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qi8a1H8wfz9w_se9pEeE1dgTFoYenwWw_RXxEgVngbQI=(#=q1XkxijC2bDkXmbXWb7bJT1vuuQ$4ERlzhVm4Gx_vrbw= #=qevyg8eCEHrL093qONtegQA==)
   vid MusicBee.MusicBeeApplication.#=qauilTeGdYJpkIaPr6lm6Zg==.#=q8lgFDFVQDZoYWMSQAK5aLejgDDOe1_m_eDmgJL69cz8=(#=q1XkxijC2bDkXmbXWb7bJT1vuuQ$4ERlzhVm4Gx_vrbw= #=qy6JvuE17e5i2wWfFP92Daw==)
   vid MusicBee.MusicBeeApplication.#=qRzAzkxoEZbPHgmSalxyxJA==.#=qBJMpUWJJhrudDXrjZP2fRw==(ApplicationCommand #=qepT7Gc2QdLtRFuNZnC5VUQ==, Object #=qccZKWI3wI1tc68HqHIhwng==, IList`1 #=qLK8pl5pdhcUFwKX_alcgWQ==)
   vid #=qmjK70M_FS6Gy6dV_fRgeEJb6DGeIoLms7opj60P7SBs=.OnClick(EventArgs #=qR3AZOiSK7$TADdoWMSeTxw==)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   vid System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Steven

• Administrator

macy

you are not using the version linked above

Yes, you're right. Forget about my second reply above (I don't receive the above message with the patch version). I tried that version first and it didn't work (and then I reinstalled musicbee and forgot about the patch.)

However: with the patch version, this subscription: https://cdn.radioplay.se/data/rss/304.xml, still disappears when I close Musicbee. And if I add other subscriptions at the same time, they also disappear.
Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:41:31 PM by macy

Steven

• Administrator
yes it is a different issue
I have adding handling for the issue which is available on the same link above