Author Topic: Podcast issue  (Read 1222 times)

Leatharnak

This specifically affected Dan Carlin's Hardcore History (http://feeds.feedburner.com/dancarlin/history?format=xml) but has happened with all other podcasts as well.

MusicBee v3.0.6132.15853 (Win6.1), 24 Nov 2016 7:21:

System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The Uri string is too long.
   at System.Uri.EscapeString(String input, Int32 start, Int32 end, Char[] dest, Int32& destPos, Boolean isUriString, Char force1, Char force2, Char rsvd)
   at System.Uri.EscapeDataString(String stringToEscape)
   at #=qxn9XHbdOdu5M3LukP25vHkoFxC7e5OaH7ZGihFF1xktvJTeejuwWmJkDbbyme_cv.#=qVod5RNTo21CqBRohGl0ZS4DO1DWZL1cZg7csgu37WU4=()
   at #=qxn9XHbdOdu5M3LukP25vHkoFxC7e5OaH7ZGihFF1xktvJTeejuwWmJkDbbyme_cv.#=qgp8E$WFavmKjF0UW7vh0TQ==(#=q1oiyC_18V5DS5pCa9FgcrGPgdqxMECKN2K227m6Ragg= #=qAiIBKnS8ReHXpKxuvANuig==, Boolean #=q_n9URWe5hJg10T2nlfcOXw==)
   at #=qnZPXy9u78o1VUDYfQEzVux51CcH$pRllO1m6l7AlpyATFVp2p6TMUI6PxKlznTv4.#=q1Q_6r_g4JjrkL8oetqG8_szJL6FW2sIddGQvFpVt0a8=(Object #=qgNnnn2cjXIe7NrIxCGHbog==, EventArgs #=qINWJL$SCK_MUcEE0d$2Qbg==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at #=qpmbCy6$8nw3GHdJOt3dWB9LVY$PziyOdj$qD5oKiNoU=.OnClick(EventArgs #=qflRl3I9GUBaC$iYMhJ22sg==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Steven

• Administrator
I have no issue with that podcast. I am guessing your subscriptions file is corrupted but that still doesnt really make sense either.
If you want to stick with MB, i suggest you delete subscriptions.dat and subscriptions.bak from the Podcasts folder and start again

Leatharnak

So I deleted those files but still no dice. I have a bunch of old podcasts that were originally downloaded from iTunes. I'm guessing those were messing things up. I manually deleted all the subscriptions. That seemed to do the trick.