Author Topic: Equalizer settings  (Read 4524 times)

Kaj

Hey

I am trying to convert from another program and I am having trouble with the equalizer settings.

I suck big time when it comes to setting up an equalizer, so I need some help.

This is what I would like:

Would someone be so kind and help me out please?

Kaj

Edit: I have no clue why pic are not showing so here is the link: http://imgur.com/a/Z2bG6

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!

You might have just as much luck using the Rock or Techno equalizer presets in MusicBee, they are very similar to what you have pictured.

If you look at the bottom of the image you shared, you can see the value of each slider expressed in +/-#,# dB. In this case, the comma means the same as a decimal point. When you move a slider on the equalizer in MusicBee, a little gray rectangle will appear to show the value you are setting it to. If you hover over a slider, the same indicator appears. Use the 10-band option, ignore the preamp (left-most slider in your image), and adjust each slider to the values you see in your image.

Because no two audio setups are the same, the equalizer setting will not produce exactly the same sound on a different system. If you'd like to learn how to adjust your equalizer from scratch, there are about a million tutorials online you can play with.
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6