Author Topic: See list of last.fm sync mismatches  (Read 1390 times)

d_abbatelli

When importing last.fm playcount history, Musicbee does its things to match the last.fm scrobbles to a file in the library.

Understandably, sometimes MB cannot find a library match for the scrobble: this might be because a library file does not exist at all (as example, for tracks that are scrobbled from a streaming service) or simply because last.fm "corrects" the scrobble, making it difficult for MB to find a match.

My question: is it possible to somehow retrieve a list of the unmatched scrobbles?

I would like to go through this list more or less manually and try to correct the tags so as to match last.fm song, but first I need to know which songs Musicbee has trouble matching...

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
+1, someway of linking last.fm scrobbles with library tracks would be wonderful
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

krissasaur

+1 in a way...

I actually was thinking of a way to maybe add a field that you can customize and change so it matches last.fm tags, because you don't always want to use last.fm's versions of things.

I listen to a lot of K-pop, so tagging in Korean would mess up my alphabetical order. Sometimes last.fm will change, say, BTS to "방탄소년단," and it would be nice to say to Musicbee, "Hey, this artist is 방탄소년단 on last.fm!"

It would also help with the artist pictures and track information.
Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 03:46:32 PM by krissasaur