Author Topic: "renumber tracks" dialog bugs  (Read 2220 times)

redwing

1. Currently "pad numbers..." setting always defaults to the value of "2" when the setting gets enabled. I think it should default to the previously used number or none. Or follow disc-track # format set in Preferences> Tags (2)> Configure fields. My format is set to "0 - 0" but it doesn't change the default number of "pad numbers..." setting and I always have to change it manually to "1".

2. Related to the above issue, the new disc-track # and track count preview image always shows "pad numbers" of 2, disregarding the entered value. In the screenshot, "3" is entered but the preview keeps showing the case of value "2". But "leading zeros: eg. 001, 002 etc." part is correctly adjusted.

3. If the option "Reset track number and count for each disc" is disabled, "Album complete?" tag always reports "N" for actually complete albums. It seems the tag doesn't have the logic for continuously numbered multi-disc albums.

Steven

• Administrator
for 1, i have changed it to use Preferences> Tags (2)> Configure fields by default
for 2, thats fixed for the next update
for 3, i dont want to touch the album complete? logic

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip
Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 08:32:02 PM by Steven

redwing

This bug wasn't completely fixed. When the dialog is opened, it always shows "leading zeros: eg, 01 02" example regardless of the actual pad number entered. If you re-enter the number, it gets corrected.

I tried changing default pad number to 2 and 3, but the shown example is always the same '01 02".

Steven

• Administrator