Author Topic: Stop button  (Read 5874 times)

Alumni

Bring back Stop button please

That is skin dependent, meaning some skins have it and others don't.
PS: If you aren't aware, you can also shift+left click the pause button to stop.

Nokiaman

The skin I am using does have it. MusicBee ignores it for some weird reason on latest version. I was trying to find plugin that adds it, but no luck sadly. Frustrating :(

MB really needs more settings for the "Playing track bar". Lot of those UI elements can surely be added to be toggle on/off similarly to taskbar buttons.
Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 04:17:34 PM by Nokiaman

Steven

• Administrator
for most skins, the stop button will show in the main player when the progress bar is set to display at the top or bottom of the player panel.

Nokiaman

So what am I doing wrong then? The progress bar and controls are on bottom. Unless I misunderstood what you meant?

I took a look in the skin's XML and it's definitely there
Code
<element id="StopTrackButton" parent="Panel">
  <left relativeTo="Panel.Left" offset="-100" />
  <top relativeTo="PanelMinusProgressBar.VerticalCenter" offset="8" />

<!-- musicbee draws the [] icon in the centre of this image if drawPlayButton="True" -->
  <images drawPlayButton="false"
    default="Images\Stop.png"
  />
</element>

Any ideas please?  :(

EDIT: Okay I figured it out. You can close the thread now! Thanks!
Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 07:22:59 PM by Nokiaman

hbenthow

EDIT: Okay I figured it out. You can close the thread now! Thanks!

How did you get it to work?

redwing

It's not possible by a setting. You will need to edit the code after downloading the source files and recompile the skin file to add stop button like the screenshot.

Do you see this line in the code above?

That means the skin author hid the stop button by placing it off the screen. You will need to change the offset value to "120" or something to show it.
So first download the source files from the first post.
Open skin.xml file with text editor and edit the line that was just mentioned and save it.
Run SkinCreator tool and adjust the button's location further and then save it as your own skin file.

hbenthow

It's not possible by a setting. You will need to edit the code after downloading the source files and recompile the skin file to add stop button like the screenshot.

Do you see this line in the code above?

That means the skin author hid the stop button by placing it off the screen. You will need to change the offset value to "120" or something to show it.
So first download the source files from the first post.
Open skin.xml file with text editor and edit the line that was just mentioned and save it.
Run SkinCreator tool and adjust the button's location further and then save it as your own skin file.

It worked! Thank you very much!