Author Topic: Persistent Window Locations  (Read 1997 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
When you get around to it, could you please make the 'Burn Disc' window remain in the position I place it?

Furthermore it would be great if -all- windows were made persistent. At this point in its development I find that most windows do remain where I place them, but every now and then I find one that doesn't stick.

Thanks.

EDIT: Found some more that don't remain where I place them- all of the new or edit playlist or auto-playlist or playlist mixer. When opening with a right-click on an existing playlist in the left sidebar.
Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 05:21:13 PM by phred
    The latest MusicBee v3.1 patch is available here. Download & unzip into your MusicBee folder, overwriting existing files.   

phred

• Global Moderator
Another one: when opening Equalizer & DSP settings from the Player config window.
    The latest MusicBee v3.1 patch is available here. Download & unzip into your MusicBee folder, overwriting existing files.   

Steven

• Administrator
for the next update i have added support for:
- equaliser
- static, auto and radio playlists
- cd burner
- and the file scanner

phred

• Global Moderator
That's great to hear. Thanks Steven.

phred

• Global Moderator
Looking good! Thanks again.

phred

• Global Moderator
I found another window that I'd appreciate remaining in the position I place it: the Expanded Panel Settings window.

Thanks.

phred

• Global Moderator
And another one: Set Toolbar Buttons.

Thank you.

hiccup

Another one:
Tools > Tagging Tools > Remove Tags

phred

• Global Moderator
Tools > Tagging Tools > Remove Tags
And another one: Set Toolbar Buttons.
I found another window that I'd appreciate remaining in the position I place it: the Expanded Panel Settings window.
Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:23:31 PM by phred

theG

I think I have requested it before but I'll do it again, here, just in case ;)

The popup window when you double click on an album cover, and artist picture too.

phred

• Global Moderator
It would be nice to get these included in the official release of 3.1

Steven

• Administrator
i plan to do these except (maybe) the expanded panel settings dialog for which i might integrate into the artwork panel settings