Author Topic: Include a 'Today' tag for dates in auto-playlists  (Read 1355 times)

rainyotter

I use Musicbee to help manage liners for a small radio station, and one of the tag fields I have set up is for a 'Kill date'. I'd like to use this field in an auto-playlist so that Musicbee won't include files in the playlist that are past the kill date. Right now I can't find any way to have the auto-playlist criteria for the date update itself (i.e have the date in the criteria field update every day to the actual date). Here's a picture of the general idea.

verm71

I'd like to echo this request (sorry for the gravedigging, but I think both use cases could benefit from this "today" feature) , but for the opposite reason. There are songs in my autoplaylists that I'd like to "suspend" until a certain date (say, to give a song a break due to overplaying).

I'd like to add a date field at which point the suspended song can resume being mixed in. So the "SuspendUntilDate" field would have to be before "Today". But there is no way to select "Today" as a parameter for date fields.