Author Topic: Ukrainian Translation  (Read 13085 times)

archdron

Aright, so I have submitted the “initially usable” Ukrainian localization file to Steve. As soon as I get a reply from him, I guess I'll ask him to close this thread and set up a new one for progress reports, feedback, and links to the most up-to-date localization files. See you there!

--

От і все — початкова версія локалізації полетіла до Стіва. Щойно отримаю від нього відповідь, попрошу закрити цю гілку й створю нову для звітів про прогрес, зворотного зв'язку і розміщення посилань на найактуальнішу версію файлу локалізації. Побачимося там!
Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 11:21:24 PM by archdron
“The most essential gift for a good writer is a built-in, shockproof, shit detector.”
― Ernest Hemingway

phred

• Global Moderator
Bugs, progress reports, updates, corrections, etc should stay right here with this thread.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

archdron

Bugs, progress reports, updates, corrections, etc should stay right here with this thread.

Since I am not the topic starter, I'm quite limited with what I can do here, e.g., keeping the link to up-to-date localization in the first post and/or changing its name to a more appropriate one (in two languages for better visibility). Is there anything that can be done about it?
“The most essential gift for a good writer is a built-in, shockproof, shit detector.”
― Ernest Hemingway

phred

• Global Moderator
That's up to the OP to maintain the language file he/she created. The OP can edit the first post as needed once Steven creates the compiled version.

Standard practice is that the first post in the thread has the link for the current file. And a new reply in the thread will alert users that there is something new in the thread. Typically the new reply would say something like "File updated. See first post for link and changes."

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

archdron

That's up to the OP to maintain the language file he/she created. The OP can edit the first post as needed once Steven creates the compiled version.

Standard practice is that the first post in the thread has the link for the current file. And a new reply in the thread will alert users that there is something new in the thread. Typically the new reply would say something like "File updated. See first post for link and changes."

I do understand that. However, as you can see for yourself, this thread was dead for quite some time before I took over. And to maintain the language file as per the standard practice, I kinda have to create a new thread to be in control of it.
― Ernest Hemingway

phred

• Global Moderator
I do understand that. However, as you can see for yourself, this thread was dead for quite some time before I took over. And to maintain the language file as per the standard practice, I kinda have to create a new thread to be in control of it.
Good point. And my apologies for not noticing there was a first page to this thread. My bad eyes saw you as the first poster -on this page- and not on the thread.

So we can/will do as you requested. Once you and Steven are happy with it, and he creates the binary, notify me or psychoadept (the two moderators) and we will lock this thread. Actually, I'm pretty sure we can split this from where you started on this thread and start a new one. If we can do that would that work for you?

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

phred

• Global Moderator
This thread is now locked.

Please see https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=30475.0 for newest Ukrainian Translation thread.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki