Author Topic: musicbee scrobbling artists to last.fm - problem  (Read 1726 times)

sepiah37

hi there,

i just playing around with the last.fm plugin. and i came across a little problem:

last.fm is combining multiple artists into one

for example:

- tags in musicbee: title= auf der flucht / artist= "torch", "eek-a-mouse" (which means these are two different artists performing on one track)

- on last.fm website: title= auf der flucht / artist= "torch, eek-a-mouse" (last.fm does not seem to recognize that these are two different artists

if you now click on the artist it will lead you to a dead end = there is of course no artist named "torch, eek-a-mouse", but there are artists named "torch" and "eek-a-mouse"
as a resut the hole recommending artists stuff i wanted to use last.fm for is not working proberly

how can i get musicbee to scrobble the artists correct to last.fm? is this a last.fm bug? or is something wrong with my tags?

heres a link to some screenshots, i hope they will help to understand what i meant to say:
screenshots

Steven

• Administrator
Last.fm only accepts one artist for a track and musicbee uses the display arist value for that. Last.fm can then adjust the value in order to "clean" the value and ensure it matches a known artist in its database