Author Topic: are music pre-sets universal; and an itunz question  (Read 1136 times)

SnappleFact#9

Just downloaded MB and am darn impressed!  But..

is it possible to set the EQ/music pre-set on a per-song basis?  I have my very large play list on shuffle and it sounds terrible when going from a Madball song to Nirvana  :-X

Also, is there a way to convert my old itunes library (backed up on a separate EHD) to use on MB?  I have been reading around, but have no idea what many of the posts are saying/recommending.  I am not a tech person.

Thanks!

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
Can't help you on the iTunes thing. But so long as you have the latest patch of MB, http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=18462.0,

You've probably already noticed you can create multiple custom EQ presets. You can apply these to tracks in MB. Right-click on a track and select Edit. This will open an edit box. Select the Settings tab at the top of that box. There is a drop-down menu where you can select an EQ preset to use for that track when it's played. You can select an EQ preset for an entire album if you right-click the album instead of the track.

Enjoy!

Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Have you tried importing the iTunes library from File > Library?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)