Author Topic: MusicBrainz  (Read 2359 times)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I know MusicBrainz integration had been discussed a lot, and I see there are several threads to this effect, but they're all pretty old. More recent comments have been mixed in with other topics.  Anyway, this comment on the MetaBrainz forum made me wish that I could say "That's MusicBee!":

"But my ideal way to browse through music would be a player that's fully aware of the MB schema, and browses through based on MBIDs. Maybe I'll write one someday..."  (Source: https://community.metabrainz.org/t/classical-release-artist-style-and-lo-o-o-ng-release-artist-strings/127381/19)

I see in one thread that it was once possible to do a search for MBID from within MusicBee.  Is that still the case?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

vzell

I can just repeat myself....I fully support native Musicbrainz integration....or at least more custom tags than we have now

Stockinger

I can just repeat myself....I fully support native Musicbrainz integration....

+1

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
+1
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6