There should be a sticky thread in the Questions subforum regarding posting suggestions or guidelines. Just a few ideas:
1) Search to see if the question/issue has been raised and addressed before.
2) If #1 fails to turn anything up, then create a new thread with the subject line succinctly detailing the question/issue.
3) Users should ID the version of MB (and maybe OS) they are using at the time when posting their questions. Musicbee > Help > About
4) If needed, users should use the following guide to post screenshot(s) detailing their issue: http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Posting_Screenshots
5) Both posters and commenters should exercise common courtesy.
I'm hesitant to add the link to the newest patch version thread (http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=18462.0
) because that's more for bug reporting/testing. Furthermore, most of the time the latest patch is pretty stable but other times not so much (my fault): http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=19649.msg117448#msg117448
In the question subforum, I'd rather recommend users to use the latest patch if it helps to address their question.