Author Topic: discontinued plugins on this site  (Read 10167 times)

boroda

hello, Steven, plugin developers and active forum members. i'm willing to transfer all plugin pages for discontinued plugins from the wiki to this site, but i don't want to edit these plugin pages if developer will return to this site. your advices?

Steven

• Administrator
so if someone wants to take over your discountined plugin, then you want them to edit the plugin page? I guess thats a question for AvikB as to whether it would be possible to provide a way to transfer the owner of a add-on.
That might be useful for me as well because i was wondering whether to upload some of the plugins where the developer hasnt been active and if they return then ownership can transfered back to them

boroda

so if someone wants to take over your discountined plugin, then you want them to edit the plugin page?
excuse me for my english  :)

i meant that i want to transfer all wiki pages for discontinued plugins, which are NOT mine, but don't want to constantly edit those pages if original developer of some such plugin decides to continue development.

as far as i understood admin dashboard doesn't have tools to transfer ownership of add-on page?
Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:30:30 PM by boroda74

Steven

• Administrator
as far as i understood admin dashboard doesn't have tools to transfer ownership of add-on page?
i am not aware of such functionality but if it already exists then AvikB can comment on that.

If you are willing to load the plugins from the wiki page, i think we should wait for confirmation the functionality to transfer ownership exists before anything is done.