Author Topic: Now playing bar  (Read 1856 times)

zinc

It's me again. Does anybody now how to get rid off this arrow just like it was in 2.5 version?!

Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:51:34 PM by zinc

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
without attaching an image, it's really hard to know which arrow "this arrow" refers to
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

zinc

phred

• Global Moderator
Here's a couple of helpful tips:
1 - Please don't create new threads for the same issue. (You posted this same request a couple of days ago.) If you feel you're not getting a response, reply to your original thread with a "bump" to move it up in the topics list.

2 - Perhaps the reason you're not getting any response is because you're not using a good Subject title. A topic entitled "Help Me" or "Hello!" doesn't give the reader a clue about what is going on. Personally, I will usually skip over those posts. For this issue I would use something like "image help please"  or "configuration help."
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
The "arrow" is an artistic cropping effect that Steven has introduced in the now playing bar for MB3.0.
It can't be turned off.
If the original square cropping is a 'must have' for you, would need to post a request in the "Wishlist" section to see if Steven will consider making the new look optional.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

holuschi

If you do not like it you can choose an embedded Theater Mode instead of Track Information