Author Topic: Report Website related bugs/issues here  (Read 104995 times)

sveakul

Thanks, that worked great
I just changed the link in the FAQ page to the correct one given by redwing, thanks for the heads-up.

chrisjj

@chrisjj thanks for the report. it seems the preview panel is affected by the light theme. It should be an easy fix. i will try to fix it by next week.

The problem of black text appearing light grey persists:

chrisjj

Suggestion: On Bug Reports' https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=1912.0 adjust the crietria to direct device-related reports to Portable Devices as per

GoodGuy

• Full time webmaster without hobbies ;)
I might have found a website bug that might be pretty serious... or it might be nothing.

Who should I send the info to? Cant really post anything more here without giving it away.

AvikB

I might have found a website bug that might be pretty serious... or it might be nothing. Who should I send the info to? Cant really post anything more here without giving it away.
send me a private message.

AvikB

I might have found a website bug that might be pretty serious... or it might be nothing. Who should I send the info to? Cant really post anything more here without giving it away.
I have submitted a new update. This issue should be fixed.

redwing

After logging in to forum, if I go to add-ons page, it no longer shows my avatar and looks like I'm logged out. If I log in again on add-on page, then it shows properly, but now I have to log out twice.

Steven

• Administrator
The add-ons page is now based on a 4 hour cached snapshot using cloudfare. I appreciate that can make some aspects inconsistent but given the performance issues the website has I wont change that

boroda

AvikB, i have a problem. if i use esc sequences &lt; &gt; &nbsp; (latter for text indent) in add-on description then all is displayed fine in preview and after saving changes in user view. but if i reopen add-on description for editing these sequences are converted to symbols < > [space] in editor frame. so that, they are just missing in preview/user view. could you make site to preserve all markdown syntax as is on reopening description in editor frame?

boroda

if i switch site localization to russian on the home page and then go to any site section (eg 'plugins') site is automatically switched to english. also, its impossible to switch localization to russian on any site page except for home page.

AvikB

if i switch site localization to russian on the home page and then go to any site section (eg 'plugins') site is automatically switched to english. also, its impossible to switch localization to russian on any site page except for home page.

This happens because of the cloudflare caching, it caches the english version of the page. Nothing i can do about it at the moment.

AvikB

AvikB, i have a problem. if i use esc sequences < >   (latter for text indent) in add-on description then all is displayed fine in preview and after saving changes in user view. but if i reopen add-on description for editing these sequences are converted to symbols < > [space] in editor frame. so that, they are just missing in preview/user view. could you make site to preserve all markdown syntax as is on reopening description in editor frame?

I could be wrong, but i think this is caused by the htmlpurifier for security reasons.

Sofocl

Over the past 2-3 days I have arises such a the problem;

after deleting cookies and switching to proxy everything works.
Sorry for my bad English.

phred

• Global Moderator
Over the past 2-3 days I have arises such a the problem;
I'm glad to hear the problem has been resolved, but something very odd is going on. I looked at the list of banned users and your name/email address doesn't appear at all. This is the list where Steven or the moderators would manually ban a user for various infractions.

I then looked at the ban log and there are 232 hits from the past two days and they all have the same IP address. This address started appearing on September 23. It appears these have been automatically banned. I say this because I know Steven didn't do it, nor did I. And I can't imagine psychoadept doing it either. Of those 232 hits, your name and email address appear six times.

Before I remove the ban, I'd like to confirm your email address and IP address just in case someone is spoofing you. I will send you a PM with the information I'm looking at. If this info is not yours, I won't remove the ban and we'll have to wait for Steven to take a look at it and offer up his opinion.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here