Author Topic: Report Website related bugs/issues here  (Read 105015 times)

AvikB

I am pausing the development of this plugin for a month or two due to working on new MusicBee website update. :-X
Currently add-ons are sorted by "Published on" date; newest to oldest. Since you are working on the website, would it be possible to change the sorting to "Updated on" date. That way an updated add-on would be moved to the first page. Maybe even an "Updated" banner could be overlaid on the thumb image if the Published and Updated dates don't match?
Yes i am planning to have an option for this. Maybe a sorting option like you see on amazon or other shopping website.
+1 for various sorting options. also maybe it would be better to sort by default by some combination of weights of created date (most important), last updated date and download count?
hmmm.... right now by default the sorting uses the creation date.

On the addon front page the popular addon list uses the download count and like count combination. maybe i should also use the update date, :/

redwing

Regarding "..." button on the page list when you're reading a post in a thread, it expands pages properly when your current page is ahead of .... But if your current page is behind ... clicking on the button doesn't help (for instance when you're on page 90, and want to navigate to page 80).

boroda

AvikB

just have noted that faq page is empty.
Yup, it is completely broken after the recent server update. -_-

phred

• Global Moderator
just have noted that faq page is empty.
Yup, it is completely broken after the recent server update. -_-
I think there should be a notice that the FAQ page is broken and post a link to the Wiki FAQ until the problem gets resolved.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

AvikB

Aevaris

The "Recover your password" feature doesn't work. It's been awhile since I've logged in and I didnt remember my password. It never sent me an email after 3 tries across multiple days (yes, I checked my spam and all of that). Fortunately, I eventually guessed the password so I'm back, but wanted to let you know.

Steven

• Administrator
The "Recover your password" feature doesn't work. It's been awhile since I've logged in and I didnt remember my password. It never sent me an email after 3 tries across multiple days (yes, I checked my spam and all of that). Fortunately, I eventually guessed the password so I'm back, but wanted to let you know.
its probably the musicbee webhosting company or cloudfare as notifications also dont get sent sometimes

Blackened

Hello developers, I found a new bug on Musicbee 3.2 that CAD won't work on rainmeter, and it only detect volume virtualization and play/pause button but not the track detail.

AvikB

Hey there Blackened, this thread is for website related issues.
for posting Musicbee related issues you can go here: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0
and click on the blue button at the top.

hive101

On the help & FAQ, there is a broken link. Under the section "How do I play AAC files in MusicBee" , the link to download the Bass AAC decoder (first bullet point) doesn't work.
I am experiencing errors without it so would appreciate a way to download it. thanks

redwing

On the help & FAQ, there is a broken link. Under the section "How do I play AAC files in MusicBee" , the link to download the Bass AAC decoder (first bullet point) doesn't work.
I am experiencing errors without it so would appreciate a way to download it. thanks

Yeah, the link seems to have changed. Use this:

https://www.un4seen.com/download.php?z/2/bass_aac24

loughner

Not exactly a bug, but where to put this request?

A couple weeks ago I was looking for an mp3 player and my options were unsatisfactory. What I really wanted was a music file organizer! When I realized that, Google gave me a few options and MusicBee appeared. I love it. :)  Just what I wanted. And, of course, it's also a player.

Can I suggest that the html be augmented to make MB pop up sooner when a search for "music player" is entered.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
With the upcoming release of MB3.2 final, really need to be able to specify minimum version as MusicBee 3.2

MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together