Author Topic: multi select albums when in artist view  (Read 3851 times)

slimpyman

it would be cool, if while we were in artist/albumartist view, we can ctrl click the albums!   it seems its behavior as of now is, when you click the artist, you cannot ctrl click albums.   you can ctrl click multiple artists, so maybe im just doing this wrong.

i used a flash drive to dump files from my library, and this simple addition would save a few clicks and steps involved to transfer files, or even edit several albums at once when in artwork view.   

phred

• Global Moderator
Using 3.0.6066 I have no problem selecting multiple albums when in Artist view nor in Album view. I click one and then proceed to CTRL-click the others.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Alumni

Using 3.0.6066 I have no problem selecting multiple albums when in Artist view nor in Album view. I click one and then proceed to CTRL-click the others.

I think the OP is referring to when the expanded panel is enabled, in which case you cannot multiple select grouped albums.

slimpyman

you are correct. the expanded panel makes sellecting multiple albums impossible with the way it handles the selections