Author Topic: Panel Arrangement and other bugs after update to MB3  (Read 2302 times)

pakk

Hi,
I was using MB2.5 and i just updated it to version 3
I havec several bugs:
When i try to use the Panel Layout button, or the Arrange Panel menu, or even try to add a filter to AutoDJ, i have this problem:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16651299/bugMB3.PNG
and i can't do anything, i have to kill MB3 process.

pakk

Actually i have this problem every time i try to access any menu.

Steven

• Administrator
could you post the error dump text, not a screenshot
and secondly PM me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings) or if you cant, look for MusicBee3Settings.ini in the AppData folder

pakk

is there a way to find the complete error dump text? Because I can't click anywhere/select anything when the problem is occuring.
Btw I've sent you my settings file

pakk

Ok i guess i've found it in AppData/Roaming/MusicBee/ErrorLog.dat:

30/07/2016 16:09:28 - 6.1.7601.65536 - 3.0.6053.39623 - System.InvalidOperationException: L'objet est actuellement utilisé ailleurs.
   à System.Drawing.Image.get_Width()
   à #=qNCiYcBakDQcFgDf6CqARg2LStbaK7WA8eJL1UADtvx8=.#=qds2QwGKxsxUXSMtEsvlxmm_$DLKADJK8rLaGB4ZF9B0=(Point #=qKmaqZf$4NeTp3BwzcAZOQg==)
   à #=qNCiYcBakDQcFgDf6CqARg2LStbaK7WA8eJL1UADtvx8=.WndProc(Message& #=qWZuybfI1z1_o6B5F3xrG7g==)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Steven

• Administrator
i cant reproduce the error using your settings and it is a very strange error for which i dont see how its possible. I guess you are running some sort of third party software that does something with your graphics or mouse handling.
Did you try restarting MB?

pakk

Yes, actually i'm forced to restart it since this bug freezes MB.

Steven

• Administrator
i created a new version that should stop that error occuring, although i wont be surprised if something else goes wrong:

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_0/MusicBee3_Patched.zip
unzip into the folder MB is installed

pakk

Seems to be working fine so far. Thanks
A few glitches (when a settings window pop up or when i change tab in settings window, i have to move it to be able to see what's inside), but nothing blocking.
Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 05:15:31 PM by pakk