Author Topic: Artist / Band Information and Picture Slideshow  (Read 2189 times)

Scorsone

I'm hoping that someone can answer a question for me.  At one time I had MusicBee and when I used it to play a track it would show in a window at the bottom information about the artist and/or their band.  Also pictures of the artist and/or band would cycle through on like a slideshow.  I got frustrated with MusicBee and left but have since returned and am trying again to master it, it's actually going pretty well.  But I'd like to know how I can restore that window at the bottom with artist and/or band information?  It's not the end of the world if it isn't or is no longer possible, but I enjoyed reading the bios... 

I've found that in the panel in the lower right corner, at least that's where I stuck it, for track information if I click on the artist or album it'll display information in the main panel, but the panel I was referring to initially would do it automatically...

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum!

I think you're looking for the Now Playing Bar: http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Now_Playing_Bar

It can be enabled from the layout configuration panel, which you can find next to the search box.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Scorsone

Yeah I think that's the panel I remember, thanks Psychoadept as I appreciate it.  However if it'll display artist, album and track information along with the details for the track in the panel at the bottom in the tab Details, is there a way to remove the Track Information panel that seems to default to the right?  I've removed the panel that shows the self-generated playlist, but the Track Information panel seems determined to stay - whether it's displayed on the left or right - which seems a little redundant... 

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Sure, you can remove that from the layout configuration window, too.  It's just called track details or track info.  You'll have to remove lyrics, too, to free up the space.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)