Author Topic: Report Website related bugs/issues here  (Read 105026 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
Could anybody of the forum administrators help here?
There are two moderators here - psychoadept and myself - and neither of us can look into this. The only thing I can suggest is to wait until Steven has some time to investigate it.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
p.s. My profile username differs from my display name. I just wonder if this could trigger a bug?

This is true for me, too, so I don't think that's it.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

LID919

The FAQ page appears to be empty:
https://getmusicbee.com/help/faq/

Checked on Chrome and Edge, logged in and logged out. Not sure if this is intentional or not, but there are forum posts referencing content on that page which does not exist.

frankz

Yeah, it's weird.  The topics are down the side there, including the actual FAQ.

MikeJarrett

Hi
I have intermittent but frequent issues logging in to the website. See the linked screen print for the error message.

I posted this issue wrongly on the application bug forum earlier today. In my previous post I said I thought the issue was specific to the Brave broswer, but since then it has started happening in Edge too. Just now, I got the same error message persistently in both Edge and Brave for quite a few minutes of retries, and both browsers kept producing the error despite clearing all cookies and website data in in both browsers, restarting the browsers, and retrying the login multiple times. Then suddenly it starts working fine in both browsers and I can successfully log in.

Brave is up to date: Version 1.62.156 Chromium: 121.0.6167.139 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Edge is up to date via the usual Windows 11 automatic update process.

Regards
Mike

boroda

yes, i see the same login error from time to time (vivaldi browser/win 10). but i see this error very rarely.