Author Topic: how to see all albums at once when clicking artiest ?  (Read 2132 times)

wobbly

how to see all albums at once when clicking  artists ?

at the moment if I click an artists  with more then 7 or so albums   i get a  left and right arrow ..    on right side of covers with all albums on one line 
is there a way to see all albums at  once with no left and right arrow ....  still finding my way around  thank you

Alumni

You can achieve that by disabling the expanded menu ("show tracks for the selected album under the album") in the customize panel window, and also changing the default double click action to show album contents instead of playing all tracks. Keep in mind when the artist is then double clicked, you might need to change the default view to album covers.
Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 07:10:48 AM by Alumni

wobbly

disabling the expanded menu ? can't find that anywhere  help

Alumni

Click on the drop down menu in the header bar (where you change the current view), then click the menu item "customize panel", here is where you'll see those options.

wobbly

got it now thanks ... now can the expanded menu how more then one line ? that would be cool too

wobbly

can the expanded menu have more then one line for album covers ? can it be set to expand  out with no left and right arrow thank you

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
No, right now it can only have one line.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)