Author Topic: Some folders show contents of embedded auto-playlists, some don't  (Read 1124 times)

c-Row

Don't know if this counts as a bug so I decided to ask about this first...

I got a couple of auto-playlists put into folders. When I click on some of those folders MB lists all the tracks included in those playlists as one full result (which I see as intended behaviour) while other folders don't even though the auto-playlists share the same logic.

In the example above clicking on the "2013" folder shows all the tunes from the sub-lists while "2014" does not. The individual auto-playlists work fine, though.

Steven

• Administrator
it should work.
make sure you are using the latest patch v3 version from the first forum topic and have a look at the playlist folder in windows explorer (xxx/Music/MusicBee/Playlists/2014) and if there is a file called ".xautopf" then try renaming it to a different filename extension and restarting mb

c-Row

Thanks Steven - downloaded the latest version and checked for the .xautopf files you mentioned, and it seems the folders which didn't work were those with said file stored within them. I removed them from the folder and things work fine again.